Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The adventure that started it all! / ¡La aventura que lo comenzó todo!

Since I was very little, I started drawing, actually I grew up watching cartoons and Disney's animation, but in fact I never became a comic collector until I was 13, 14 and 15 years old approximately. In that year I became in touch with Ka-Boom! for the first time, and I did then my first comic pages for a school project.

Desde muy pequeña comencé a dibujar, en realidad yo crecí con las caricaturas y animación de Disney, pero a decir verdad nunca fui coleccionista de cómics hasta aproximadamente los 13, 14 y 15 años. Fue en este ultimo año cuando conocí a Ka-Boom! y a esa edad realicé mis primeras páginas de cómic para un proyecto escolar.


I did 17 penciled pages that told part of the story of Mexican miscegenation's father: Gonzalo Guerrero.

Hice 17 páginas que contaban parte de la vida del padre del mestizaje mexicano: Gonzalo Guerreo

1 comment:

fer17 Abe said...

ja, como olvidar este, muy muy bueno